Dr. Darren Scott DC, CFMP, BCIM
Dr. Darren Scott has been practicing since 2001. He did his undergraduate studies at Weber State University in Anatomy. He went to Dallas, Texas to attend Parker Chiropractic College. Since graduation day, he has continued his education and has been certified in the following:
- Chiropractic Physician
- Board Certified Impairment Rater
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Board Eligible Diplomat in Nutrition
- Certified Integrative Medicine
- Graduate American Functional Neurology Institute
- Certifications in Functional Blood Chemistry, Functional Endocrinology, by Bridgeport University
- Certified Prolozone Injections
Front Desk Manager/ Metabolic Assistant
Zoe manages the front desk, new patient liaison, metabolic assistant, scheduling, and financial assistant. She also assists in examinations, x-rays, and physical therapy. She also loves fitness and will be competing in her first fitness competition this year.
Lauren helps with physical therapy, assisting in examinations, and taking x-rays. is currently going to college studying generals. She loves to go hiking and being outdoors.
Kimberly Scott is the office manager. She loves playing and watching sports especially soccer and football. More than anything she loves spending time with her family.